Friday, August 17, 2007

Transgression Premier Singapore Style!!


Whats up this is Erik here reporting to you from around the Globe!!! Have been working on getting a post up here on my blog, but everything in Chinese over here #$@*%??????????? So was a bit difficult to figure out. I persevered though and did not let another language hold me down. I am back, just last weekend we were in Singapore for the Transgression premier it was sick, still a rough draft though, completely blew me a way. Look out for Randall's, Matt Manzari's, and Kieth Lidberg section's they are of the Chain!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jezzar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jezzar said...

G'day Gator,
Nice to see you got a blog up, check out these pics from when you came down for the preview....

http://www.davidngiam.com/albums/0708-transgression/

Look forward to meeting you again, and seeing the 2008 board lineup!

By the way, I was the caucasian kid who was in the grey t-shirt, black shorts - who was talking to you outside the shop after the movie.

I hope the setting up of the new factory went well, with heaps of great boards being produced for the future!

Anyway, great film, look forward to the full thing!